There goes another Sunday.I love Sundays. Love the heartwarming feeling I always get after singing over at Siglap.
Love the resonance in the air, love the sound produced, love the songs sung.
Really.
Awaiting yet dreading the coming of 1st December. Dont want to not be part of the choir anymore. =/
Cheh Cheh, Jia Ling, Bibila and Mathew, we must take a photo together okay!
Oh, not forgetting Nabillah! (:
Love ya all.
---
Yeah extended curriculum`s over, but hey nothing worth celebrating for cause look at the amount of homework please.
(Not like threefour's gonna finish every shit.)
I think my life is pretty boring nowadays . Nothing much exciting happening.
Hell with free-and-easy-lifestyle. Having nothing better to do but to pig around and walk the streets continuously for days is like. An absolute no-no for me. Trust me, I`d rather do homework.
Yeaaap, I like my time to be occupied. :D
---
I went to The Sovereigns today. One of the apartments.
My, my. If only I live there. I`d throw a party every year.
Serious! That place is like what I see in dreams and television shows.
D:
;
Chalet`s in a few days' time.
...
I Want To Stay Over :(In your dreams, Hannah. In your dreams.Yeah but I dont even think it will happen in my dreams.
Whatevs.
I just borrowed 7 books from the library and I`m happy.
I can play my DS whenever I want and I`m happy.
I can play Cooking Mama and I`m happy.
I dont have to go back to school for any retests and I`m happy.
See, why should I be upset just cause I dont get to stayover!
I`m so, very, extremely happy!
Fine I`ll stop deluding myself. Ha ha ha .
Grimaceeeeeee. :(
---
I want to work and I want to go shopping and I want to go overseas to take a break.
---
Bonker`dds! Planning to have our Girls Night Out this coming Saturday - you guys free?
Ooh lalA.
Ciao.